10 Simple Paths To Happiness
Your depression is not the same as everyone else’s, though when you go to the doctor the plan is usually the same. This is because we, the medical profession, have not thought enough about why you feel like you do. Until now, 10 simple paths to happiness discovers your likely cause of depression and has a streamlined approach to maintaining a contented you. It answers questions such as:
- Is there a medical cause?
- Is there a genetic cause?
- Is it caused by events from my past?
- What has my childhood got to do with it?
- Why my ability to say or hear NO and YES can be fundamental?
- Taking all into account what is the best plan for me?
- What are all these psychological processes anyway?
- How do I change my mood instantaneously?
- Do I need medication?
- Will it take long?
All the answers and more are in this revolutionary book.
Buy my book today